Grammys 2013: Rihanna, Sting and Bruno Mars to Perform Together
Kelly Clarkson will also take the stage; presenters include Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Prince.
Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Sting will take the stage together at the 55th annual Grammy Awards for a special performance, CBS announced Monday.
Kelly Clarkson will also perform on music's biggest night.
Sixteen-time Grammy winner Beyonce, who performed at the Super Bowl XLVII half-time show Sunday evening (and reunited with her Destiny's Child counterparts), has been added to the presenters list, which also includes Hunter Hayes, Jennifer Lopez, NCIS' Pauley Perrette and Prince.
Previously announced Grammy performers include Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5.
Previously announced presenters include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Kaley Cuoco, Neil Patrick Harris, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. LL Cool J will return to host.
The Grammys will be broadcast on CBS from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
AEG Ehrlich Ventures will produce for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director and David Wild and Ehrlich are writers.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- This Exclusive 'Wish I Was Here' Preview Is Full of Swearing (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True