Grammys 2013: Rihanna, Sting and Bruno Mars to Perform Together
Kelly Clarkson will also take the stage; presenters include Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Prince.
Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Sting will take the stage together at the 55th annual Grammy Awards for a special performance, CBS announced Monday.
Kelly Clarkson will also perform on music's biggest night.
Sixteen-time Grammy winner Beyonce, who performed at the Super Bowl XLVII half-time show Sunday evening (and reunited with her Destiny's Child counterparts), has been added to the presenters list, which also includes Hunter Hayes, Jennifer Lopez, NCIS' Pauley Perrette and Prince.
Previously announced Grammy performers include Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5.
Previously announced presenters include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Kaley Cuoco, Neil Patrick Harris, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. LL Cool J will return to host.
The Grammys will be broadcast on CBS from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
AEG Ehrlich Ventures will produce for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director and David Wild and Ehrlich are writers.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Emily Blunt on 'Into the Woods,' Meryl Streep, and... 'Star Wars'? (EXCLUSIVE)
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- Ryan Reynolds Helps Retrieve the 'Woman in Gold' in New Trailer - Watch Now!
- Beyonce Shows Off Her Dance Moves to Promote 'Beyonce: Platinum Edition' - Watch Now!
- Henry Cavill & Armie Hammer Enjoy a Drink Together in First 'Man From U.N.C.L.E' Still
- Chris Hemsworth Gets Ready to Fight Whale 'In The Heart Of The Sea' Trailer - Watch Now!