Grammys 2013: Rihanna, Sting and Bruno Mars to Perform Together
Kelly Clarkson will also take the stage; presenters include Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Prince.
Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Sting will take the stage together at the 55th annual Grammy Awards for a special performance, CBS announced Monday.
Kelly Clarkson will also perform on music's biggest night.
Sixteen-time Grammy winner Beyonce, who performed at the Super Bowl XLVII half-time show Sunday evening (and reunited with her Destiny's Child counterparts), has been added to the presenters list, which also includes Hunter Hayes, Jennifer Lopez, NCIS' Pauley Perrette and Prince.
Previously announced Grammy performers include Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5.
Previously announced presenters include Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry, Kaley Cuoco, Neil Patrick Harris, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. LL Cool J will return to host.
The Grammys will be broadcast on CBS from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
AEG Ehrlich Ventures will produce for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director and David Wild and Ehrlich are writers.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Rachel McAdams & Taylor Kitsch Officially Confirmed for 'True Detective' Season 2
- Here's Your First Look at Hugh Jackman as Blackbeard in 'Pan' (PHOTOS)
- Oscar Isaac to Play Titular Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Will Debut This Week -- But Only in Select Theaters (PHOTO)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Chris Martin & Kids to Goop Store Opening in Dallas!
- Watch Nine Minutes of Daniel Radcliffe's Film 'What If' with This Exclusive Clip!
- Rachel McAdams & Taylor Kitsch Confirmed for 'True Detective' Season 2 - Find Out Who They'll Play!
- Kim Kardashian Is Confident Enough to Eat Cupcakes for 'Elle UK'