Grammys: Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar and Pink to Perform
Imagine Dragons, fun.'s Nate Ruess, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard and Blake Shelton will also take the stage Jan. 26.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Daft Punk, the elusive, pioneering French electronic duo whose Random Access Memories -- the pair's biggest-selling album which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 -- has topped multitudes of year-end lists and was released in semi-surprise fashion earlier this year, will perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards, set to take place on Jan. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Along with the "Get Lucky" duo, the Grammys will feature a performance by Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons; a duet between Pink and fun.'s Nate Ruess; and a special "Grammy moment" performance featuring Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton.
Daft Punk is nominated for record of the year ("Get Lucky"), album of the year (Random Access Memories), best pop duo/group performance, best dance/electronica album and best engineered album, non-classical.
Daft Punk were set to perform on The Colbert Report earlier this year before withdrawing over a contract they'd signed for their appearance as presenters during the MTV Video Music Awards. While there have been persistent rumors of a 2014 tour, this will be the first live performance by Daft Punk since the release of Random Access Memories.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Will Sail Into Theaters July 2017
- 11 Movies So Bad They're Worth Watching Just to See How Bad They Are
- This Exclusive 'Wish I Was Here' Preview Is Full of Swearing (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)