Grammys: Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar and Pink to Perform
Imagine Dragons, fun.'s Nate Ruess, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard and Blake Shelton will also take the stage Jan. 26.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Daft Punk, the elusive, pioneering French electronic duo whose Random Access Memories -- the pair's biggest-selling album which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 -- has topped multitudes of year-end lists and was released in semi-surprise fashion earlier this year, will perform at the 56th annual Grammy Awards, set to take place on Jan. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Along with the "Get Lucky" duo, the Grammys will feature a performance by Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons; a duet between Pink and fun.'s Nate Ruess; and a special "Grammy moment" performance featuring Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton.
Daft Punk is nominated for record of the year ("Get Lucky"), album of the year (Random Access Memories), best pop duo/group performance, best dance/electronica album and best engineered album, non-classical.
Daft Punk were set to perform on The Colbert Report earlier this year before withdrawing over a contract they'd signed for their appearance as presenters during the MTV Video Music Awards. While there have been persistent rumors of a 2014 tour, this will be the first live performance by Daft Punk since the release of Random Access Memories.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014