Grammys: Madonna Added to Performers List
Billie Joe Armstrong, Miranda Lambert, Juicy J and Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue will also take the stage.
Madonna is set to take the stage at the Grammy Awards.
Other performers include Grammy nominees Billie Joe Armstrong (of Green Day) and country artist Miranda Lambert will perform in a special "In Memoriam" tribute to Phil Everly, who died at Jan. 3 at 74.
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and rapper Juicy J will also perform during the Jan. 26 awards ceremony, taking place at L.A. Live's Staples Center.
The presenters list has also been filled out with Philomena star Steve Coogan, Jeremy Renner, Julia Roberts and Charlie Wilson set.
Armstrong is nominated for best music film for ¡Cuatro!, while Lambert is nominated for best country solo performance for "Mama's Broken Heart."
The latest performers join a list that includes Sara Bareilles, Carole King, Gary Clark Jr., Daft Punk, Nile Rodgers, Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder, Hunter Hayes, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Metallica, Lang Lang, Paul McCartney, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, P!nk, fun.'s Nate Ruess, Ringo Starr, Robin Thicke, Chicago, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Blake Shelton, Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Lindsey Buckingham.
The Grammys are produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures for The Recording Academy. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer, Louis J. Horvitz is director and David Wild and Ehrlick are writers.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!