Sandra Bullock Performs Sugarhill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight' (Video)
The "Gravity" actress showed off her rap skills while making an appearance on "The Jonathan Ross Show."
Sandra Bullock is proving she's more than an A-list actress -- she also could be a rap star.
The Gravity star recently appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show in the U.K., where she copped to "knowing a lot" of the lyrics of Sugarhill Gang's single, "Rapper's Delight." She shared that she learned the lyrics to the 1979 hit song in order to impress a high school crush.
"I liked this guy in high school, and I was like, 'Next time I go to that dance, I'm going to know every word, and I'll make sure he sees me lip-syncing it," the 49-year-old actress told host Jonathan Ross. "'And I'm going to catch his eye, and I'm gonna say the words, and he's going to like me.' And sadly, it worked."
After going back and forth with Ross, Bullock agreed to perform the single and said, jokingly, "If I'm going to humiliate myself, I need some beats. I need some beats, yo!"
Gravity, which stars Bullock opposite George Clooney, was released Oct. 4.
Watch Bullock's rap game below.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- INTERVIEW: Chloë Grace Moretz, Liana Liberato, and Gayle Forman on If I Stay
- Dead Daisies and Beyond: Chats with Dizzy Reed, The Verve Pipe's Brian Vander Ark, Jean-Luc Ponty and Uriah Heep's Mick Box
- The Ever Changing Face of the Music Industry
- Michael Egan Can't Find A Lawyer In Case Against Bryan Singer
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Comic-Book Sequel