Sandra Bullock Performs Sugarhill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight' (Video)
The "Gravity" actress showed off her rap skills while making an appearance on "The Jonathan Ross Show."
Sandra Bullock is proving she's more than an A-list actress -- she also could be a rap star.
The Gravity star recently appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show in the U.K., where she copped to "knowing a lot" of the lyrics of Sugarhill Gang's single, "Rapper's Delight." She shared that she learned the lyrics to the 1979 hit song in order to impress a high school crush.
"I liked this guy in high school, and I was like, 'Next time I go to that dance, I'm going to know every word, and I'll make sure he sees me lip-syncing it," the 49-year-old actress told host Jonathan Ross. "'And I'm going to catch his eye, and I'm gonna say the words, and he's going to like me.' And sadly, it worked."
After going back and forth with Ross, Bullock agreed to perform the single and said, jokingly, "If I'm going to humiliate myself, I need some beats. I need some beats, yo!"
Gravity, which stars Bullock opposite George Clooney, was released Oct. 4.
Watch Bullock's rap game below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!