Sandra Bullock Performs Sugarhill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight' (Video)
The "Gravity" actress showed off her rap skills while making an appearance on "The Jonathan Ross Show."
Sandra Bullock is proving she's more than an A-list actress -- she also could be a rap star.
The Gravity star recently appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show in the U.K., where she copped to "knowing a lot" of the lyrics of Sugarhill Gang's single, "Rapper's Delight." She shared that she learned the lyrics to the 1979 hit song in order to impress a high school crush.
"I liked this guy in high school, and I was like, 'Next time I go to that dance, I'm going to know every word, and I'll make sure he sees me lip-syncing it," the 49-year-old actress told host Jonathan Ross. "'And I'm going to catch his eye, and I'm gonna say the words, and he's going to like me.' And sadly, it worked."
After going back and forth with Ross, Bullock agreed to perform the single and said, jokingly, "If I'm going to humiliate myself, I need some beats. I need some beats, yo!"
Gravity, which stars Bullock opposite George Clooney, was released Oct. 4.
Watch Bullock's rap game below.
What's Hot In Music
- This 'How to Get Away With Murder' First Look Is Getting Us Excited for ABC's Thursday Night Lineup (VIDEO)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Made Quite the Ratings Splash
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' 'Get on Up,' 'The Killing,' & More (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!