Green Day Releases Album Artwork for ¡Uno!
The cover was accompanied by a 30-second trailer that gives fans a glimpse into the making of the band's new album trilogy.
The cover features a black and white cutout of frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's face, eyes crossed out with hot pink X's, against a gritty, geometric, neon green background. "Green Day" is loudly splashed in hot pink across the top of the cover, while "¡Uno!" is sprawled graffiti-style in white in the lower left-hand corner.
The artwork was accompanied by a 30-second trailer that gives fans a glimpse into the making of the band's new album trilogy. Each shot changes with the beat of the music, leaving plenty of opportunity for viewers to catch a look at what went into the record's creation.
The trailer shows the trio recording in the studio, with bits of handwritten songs shown on tattered paper, and a dry erase board covered in what are presumably song names. Titles include "Carpe Diem," "Crushing Bastards" and "Makeout Party."
¡Dos! is slated to land Nov. 13, and the final installment of the trilogy, ¡Tré!, is set to drop Jan. 15, 2013.
Watch the trailer below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother