Gucci Mane Arrested on Assault Charge (Report)
The rapper was jailed over an incident at an Atlanta nightclub.
Gucci Mane has been arrested over an incident at an Atlanta club on March 16 where the rapper allegedly hit a man with a bottle, the Associated Press reports.
Mane is currently in custody at the Fulton County Jail, charged with aggravated assault, the AP stated.
News of an arrest warrant issued was widely circulated over the weekend as reports surfaced that a U.S. Army servicemember got into an altercation with the rapper after saying that he asked for a picture at Harlem Nights club.
The artist, real name Radric Davis, turned himself over to police at 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.
Mane, currently signed to Warner Bros. Records, is featured in the R-rated indie film Spring Breakers.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot In Music
- The Fantastic Four Movie Seems Really Good All of a Sudden
- Vacation’s Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo to Reunite for a Pilot With a Very Silly Name
- Frozen Duo Writing a Song for Neil Patrick Harris to Sing at the Oscars
- Sundance: Watch Robert Redford and Nick Nolte Get Ready to Hike in A Walk in the Woods
- Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss & the Angels Star in Victoria's Secret Super Bowl 2015 Commercial - Watch Now!
- Mandy Moore Hinted at the Ryan Adams Split Before News Broke
- Tom Cruise Allegedly Wiretapped Nicole Kidman's Phone & More Revelations From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Former Hollywood Executive Cindra Ladd Accuses Bill Cosby of Rape in Powerful Essay