Gucci Mane Arrested on Assault Charge (Report)
The rapper was jailed over an incident at an Atlanta nightclub.
Gucci Mane has been arrested over an incident at an Atlanta club on March 16 where the rapper allegedly hit a man with a bottle, the Associated Press reports.
Mane is currently in custody at the Fulton County Jail, charged with aggravated assault, the AP stated.
News of an arrest warrant issued was widely circulated over the weekend as reports surfaced that a U.S. Army servicemember got into an altercation with the rapper after saying that he asked for a picture at Harlem Nights club.
The artist, real name Radric Davis, turned himself over to police at 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.
Mane, currently signed to Warner Bros. Records, is featured in the R-rated indie film Spring Breakers.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills