Gucci Mane Arrested on Assault Charge (Report)
The rapper was jailed over an incident at an Atlanta nightclub.
Gucci Mane has been arrested over an incident at an Atlanta club on March 16 where the rapper allegedly hit a man with a bottle, the Associated Press reports.
Mane is currently in custody at the Fulton County Jail, charged with aggravated assault, the AP stated.
News of an arrest warrant issued was widely circulated over the weekend as reports surfaced that a U.S. Army servicemember got into an altercation with the rapper after saying that he asked for a picture at Harlem Nights club.
The artist, real name Radric Davis, turned himself over to police at 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.
Mane, currently signed to Warner Bros. Records, is featured in the R-rated indie film Spring Breakers.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Video Has All The Butts You Could Ever Want In A Music Video
- CMA Songwriting: Chats with Bob DiPiero, Carrie Underwood, Easton Corbin, Kix Brooks, Chris Young, Ronnie Milsap & Little Big Town's Kimberly Schlapman
- The Special Way DWTS' Tony Dovolani Embraces Fatherhood and Raising His Autistic Son
- Mental Illness on TV
- Best of Late Night TV: Pierce Brosnan Fails at 'GoldenEye 007,' Chloe Grace Moretz Fakes Cello (VIDEO)
- Let's Rank the 'Saved By the Bell' Very Special Episodes (VIDEO)
- Julianne Hough May Return to 'Dancing With the Stars'... as a Judge
- The East Hill Mall's Back-to-School Commercial Goes Viral for All the Wrong Reasons (VIDEO)