Gwen Stefani's 'Glycerine' Duet with Husband Gavin Rossdale Released on iTunes
The "Cool" singer joined the band Bush at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas concert.
Gavin Rossdale gave fans a surprise on Dec. 8 at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Concert in Los Angeles: he stunned the audience by culminating a performance of the classic Bush song, “Glycerine,” with a duet with wife Gwen Stefani.
For those fans that didn’t catch the show live, Rossdale is now making the song available for purchase on iTunes.
The KROQ performance began with Rossdale singing the song’s first verse. Stefani later surprised fans by walking onstage to join in the second verse, much to the excitement of the crowd. Rossdale told Rolling Stone that “Glycerine” sounded “so much better” with the help of Stefani. He said to the magazine, “it would be so powerful, the two of us on stage, that’s what we went for.”
The moment commemorated the 17-year anniversary of when Rossdale and Stefani first met.
Rossdale’s latest album, The Sea of Memories, released Sep. 2011, is being promoted as part of the band’s tour.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- Kristen Bell Puts Pregnancy Style on Display for Samsung Ad!
- Kat Graham Speaks at 'Vampire Diaries' Vegas Convention Before Season Six Premiere Photos Released
- Emmy Rossum's Younger Co-Star Doesn't Know What a Beeper is!
- Kate Beckinsale Jets Out of LAX Looking Amazing After 'Underworld' Franchise Announcement