Is Ylvis' 'The Fox' the New 'Gangnam Style'? (Poll)
The Norwegian track is going viral and gaining polarizing responses.
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis -- Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker -- are envisioning in their video for "The Fox," which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians' forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy's "Gangnam Style," which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is "what the fox say."
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights