Is Ylvis' 'The Fox' the New 'Gangnam Style'? (Poll)
The Norwegian track is going viral and gaining polarizing responses.
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis -- Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker -- are envisioning in their video for "The Fox," which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians' forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy's "Gangnam Style," which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is "what the fox say."
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot In Music
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014