Is Ylvis' 'The Fox' the New 'Gangnam Style'? (Poll)
The Norwegian track is going viral and gaining polarizing responses.
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis -- Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker -- are envisioning in their video for "The Fox," which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians' forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy's "Gangnam Style," which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is "what the fox say."
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Rosie O'Donnell Dishes On New 'View' Crew, First Meeting With Nicolle Wallace
- Katherine Waterston Had Fun Shooting Her Lengthy Nude Scene In 'Inherent Vice'
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting