Is Ylvis' 'The Fox' the New 'Gangnam Style'? (Poll)
The Norwegian track is going viral and gaining polarizing responses.
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis -- Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker -- are envisioning in their video for "The Fox," which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians' forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy's "Gangnam Style," which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is "what the fox say."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet