Is Ylvis' 'The Fox' the New 'Gangnam Style'? (Poll)
The Norwegian track is going viral and gaining polarizing responses.
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis -- Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker -- are envisioning in their video for "The Fox," which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians' forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy's "Gangnam Style," which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is "what the fox say."
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'