Jack White Debuts Racy Solo Clip, 'Freedom at 21' (Video)
The singer speeds and is pulled over by a sexy cop in the Hype Williams-directed short.
Jack White is looking a little blue these days.
The singer’s face features a paler-than-usual hue in his new music video for “Freedom at 21,” directed by hip-hop video-extraordinaire Hype Williams, which shows White landing in – and escaping – the slammer.
Opening with a lime green sports car, White speeds down the highway before he is caught by a sexy, motorcycle riding police officer donning thigh-high leather boots and super short shorts. After being cuffed and brought to jail, White finds himself in the company of an equally sexy cellmate, who seems to take a particular liking to him. While White remains fully dapper in a pinstriped suit, his new friend appears to have lost her bra. Poor girl.
The duo doesn’t stay cooped up for long, quickly breaking free and engaging in another high-speed car chase, which doesn’t seem to end quite so well.
“Freedom at 21” is the latest single off White’s debut solo album, Blunderbuss. The album, released April 24 via White’s own Third Man Records, peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, Top Rock Albums, Top Modern Rock/Alternative Albums and Top Digital Albums charts.
Watch his latest video below.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Lange, and John Goodman Get Tough in 'The Gambler' Red Band Trailer
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' Can't Be Stopped on the Billboard Hot 100!
- Amanda Seyfried To Take Part in 24 Hour Plays on Broadway with Nina Dobrev, Justin Long, & More!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Rose McGowan Hit Up Hollywood for 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Premiere!
- Daniel Radcliffe Knows He's Fortunate to Do a Job He Adores