Jack White, Karen Elson Divorce Finalized By Judge
Court records show the final divorce agreement was signed by a judge on Nov. 26.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Nashville judge has finalized the divorce between Jack White and British model and singer Karen Elson.
Court records show the final divorce agreement was signed by a judge on Nov. 26. The agreement names Elson as the primary residential parent for the couple's two children and White will get about 150 days with them.
White also retained rights to all his musical businesses, including The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, Dead Weather and his record label, Third Man Records. Karen Elson married White in 2005 in Nashville, but Elson filed for divorce last year.
Although the separation started off amicably, earlier this year Elson filed for a restraining order and accused White of threatening her, which White denied. A spokeswoman for White did not return email and telephone messages left Thursday.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- J.K. Rowling Publishes New Story On Pottermore Revealing Inspiration Behind Dolores Umbridge
- Pop Stars Everywhere, Take a Lesson From 5 Seconds of Summer: If You Can't Make Your Point, Don't
- Chris Rock Counts Down The Year's Top 5 Halloween Costumes
- Nation, The Last Episode Of 'The Colbert Report' Will Air On December 18
- Watch Sofia Coppola's Insanely Charming Holiday Gap Ads (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food