Folk Yeah! Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, Will Forte, Ed Helms as Mumford & Sons (Video)
The song "Helpless Wanderer" is the latest release from the Grammy-winning band's album, "Babel."
Mumford & Sons can clearly take a joke.
The award-winning indie folk band enlisted the help of Hollywood funnymen Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, Will Forte and Ed Helms to lampoon them in their latest music video, for "Hopeless Wanderer."
Sudeikis is frontman Marcus Mumford, Bateman acts as banjoist Winston Marshall, Forte is bassist Ted Dwane, and Helms appears as Ben Lovett on the piano.
The parody features all of the trappings of a Mumford & Sons video, including old-timey suspenders, exposed light bulbs, fields of grass, barns, worn-out leather boots and a lot of facial hair -- as well as an unexpected kiss between Sudeikis and Forte.
"Hopeless Wanderer" is the latest single from the band's Grammy-winning album Babel.
Watch the hysterical music video below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)