Jay-Z Denies Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors (Report)
According to the radio station Hot 97, the rap mogul said over email: "It's not true. The news is worse than blogs."
Jay-Z has denied reports his wife Beyonce is pregnant with their second child, according to radio station Hot 97.
DJ Old Man Ebro said on the air Monday that he had emailed the rap mogul with his congratulations over the weekend, and "he hit me back and said it's not true." He quoted Jay-Z as saying: "It's not true. The news is worse than blogs."
Citing unnamed sources, E! News reported Friday that Beyonce was expecting baby No. 2, apparently confirming rumors that had been swirling all over the internet after the 31-year-old singer canceled a tour date in Antwerp, Belgium, because of "dehydration and exhaustion."
Beyonce gave birth to the couple's firstborn, daughter Blue Ivy, in January 2012, igniting a media fervor not seen since Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's twins arrived in July 2008.
Her Mrs. Carter World Tour -- which kicked off last month in Belgrade, Serbia -- closes Aug. 5 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Jay-Z's hometown.
A rep for Beyonce did not respond to THR's request for comment.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014