JC Chasez Serenades USC Sorority
The former *NSYNC member joined USC's Delta Tau Delta Fraternity and sang a cover of The Lumineers' "Ho Hey" to the girls of Tri Delta.
Here we go with JC Chasez.
The ladies of the University of Southern California's Tri Delta sorority were thoroughly surprised when the former boy band member showed up with USC Delta Tau Delta Fraternity to serenade the girls with a cover of "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers.
CBS LA reports that the performance took place during a weekly mandatory Monday Night Dinner where sororities will sometimes get surprised by fraternities.
"Not in a million years did I think that one of my childhood crushes would actually show up to a random Monday Night Dinner," said sophomore Elisabeth Roberts who posted the moment on YouTube that went viral. "It was so funny to see everyone’s reactions, and mostly to feel like I was 6 years old again."
Roberts added, "The fact that a fraternity went to such measures to ask us to an exchange was really wonderful, and I didn’t expect it to become such big news so fast."
According to a comment on the clip, Andi Inadomi from the fraternity organized the former America's Best Dance Crew judge's appearance.
Watch below to see Chasez's performance.
(Credit: Elisabeth Roberts/YouTube)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Dave Bautista Is a Hulking and Humble Drax the Destroyer
- Gary Oldman Facts: 27 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the British Actor
- Dana Carvey's Wheel of Impressions and Michael Douglas's 'Ant-Man' Talk Lead Our Late Night Roundup (VIDEO)
- 'Boyhood' Director Richard Linklater Never Doubted His Ambitious, 12-Year Production
- LeBron James Announces He's Re-Joining the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Harry Potter's Fenrir Greyback Found Dead After Hiking in Death Valley
- Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Have a Healthy Influence on Each Other & Are Very Cute, Says Pal Gianluca Vacchi
- Behind the Tiara with Bravo’s 'Game of Crowns' – Get the Exclusive Interview!