Jennifer Lopez Reveals Album Title, Cover Art
"A.K.A.," featuring the singer's second single, "First Love," is currently set for a June 17 release.
Jennifer Lopez' new album will be called A.K.A., and it comes with some seriously steamy artwork. JLo shared her eighth studio album's title and its revealing artwork overnight to her 27.4 million Twitter followers.
The A.K.A. cover art should get pulses racing with its image of JLo in a red vinyl skirt and barely there top. Her tweet also carries the simple message: "coming soon." The album is expected to be released on June 17.
JLo recently previewed six songs at an intimate brunch in Malibu. "If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way, a fairy-tale type of way. I was hoping, praying and wishing for that," JLo told guests.
One of those songs is the second single, "First Love," which the pop star discusses in a podcast with Billboard. She began recording A.K.A. in February 2013, after finishing her first world tour and divorcing singer-songwriter, Marc Anthony. The likes of Max Martin and Diplo lend their production skills to the set, while Robin Thicke, Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa are among the big-name collaborators.
See the tweet and cover art below:
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 5, 2014
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- Best of Late Night TV: Daniel Radcliffe Cuts a Stranger's Hair, Vin Diesel Gives Language Lessons (VIDEO)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'