Jennifer Lopez Debuts 'Dance Again' Video on 'American Idol' (Video)
The steamy video marks the singer's second collaboration with producer RedOne and rapper Pitbull, and features her 24-year-old boyfriend Casper Smart.
Covered in glitter and sliding off the walls, Jennifer Lopez declares she wants to dance again in her latest video, which she debuted during Thursday night’s American Idol.
Lopez’s dance partner in the “Dance Again” video is her real-life boyfriend, Casper Smart, a dancer and choreographer. The video marks Lopez’s second collaboration with producer RedOne and rapper Pitbull.
Ahead of the premiere, Lopez talked about working with the men again, saying the trio “had a great chemistry” during their first collaboration “On the Floor.”
Lopez, who wears a design by Norma Kamali in part of the video, said the song has special meaning for her.
“I love the message of the song,” Lopez said. "That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You’re gonna live. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna dance again.”
Watch the video below.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years