Drake Debuts 'Too Much' With 'Jimmy Fallon' Performance (Video)
On Friday, the artist made his first evening talk show appearance to promote his new album "Nothing Was the Same."
Drake is in full album promo mode.
For the past two or so weeks, the rapper's Instagram feed has pictured varying images, but all are captioned with the same acronym: "NWTS." That stands for his third album Nothing Was the Same, out Sept. 24.
And Friday night, Drake had his first evening talk show performance to support the set on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After a fun game of Charades with actress Scarlett Johansson and plugging his upcoming 41-city "Would You Like a Tour?" outing, Drizzy took to the stage to perform "Too Much," a never before heard NWTS track with singer Sampha.
The sullen, heartfelt cut functioned as an open letter to old friends and family who have watched him transform from a locally known actor to an international superstar hip-hopper.
Watch the performance below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!