Drake Debuts 'Too Much' With 'Jimmy Fallon' Performance (Video)
On Friday, the artist made his first evening talk show appearance to promote his new album "Nothing Was the Same."
Drake is in full album promo mode.
For the past two or so weeks, the rapper's Instagram feed has pictured varying images, but all are captioned with the same acronym: "NWTS." That stands for his third album Nothing Was the Same, out Sept. 24.
And Friday night, Drake had his first evening talk show performance to support the set on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After a fun game of Charades with actress Scarlett Johansson and plugging his upcoming 41-city "Would You Like a Tour?" outing, Drizzy took to the stage to perform "Too Much," a never before heard NWTS track with singer Sampha.
The sullen, heartfelt cut functioned as an open letter to old friends and family who have watched him transform from a locally known actor to an international superstar hip-hopper.
Watch the performance below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)