Drake Debuts 'Too Much' With 'Jimmy Fallon' Performance (Video)
On Friday, the artist made his first evening talk show appearance to promote his new album "Nothing Was the Same."
Drake is in full album promo mode.
For the past two or so weeks, the rapper's Instagram feed has pictured varying images, but all are captioned with the same acronym: "NWTS." That stands for his third album Nothing Was the Same, out Sept. 24.
And Friday night, Drake had his first evening talk show performance to support the set on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After a fun game of Charades with actress Scarlett Johansson and plugging his upcoming 41-city "Would You Like a Tour?" outing, Drizzy took to the stage to perform "Too Much," a never before heard NWTS track with singer Sampha.
The sullen, heartfelt cut functioned as an open letter to old friends and family who have watched him transform from a locally known actor to an international superstar hip-hopper.
Watch the performance below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits