Drake Debuts 'Too Much' With 'Jimmy Fallon' Performance (Video)
On Friday, the artist made his first evening talk show appearance to promote his new album "Nothing Was the Same."
Drake is in full album promo mode.
For the past two or so weeks, the rapper's Instagram feed has pictured varying images, but all are captioned with the same acronym: "NWTS." That stands for his third album Nothing Was the Same, out Sept. 24.
And Friday night, Drake had his first evening talk show performance to support the set on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After a fun game of Charades with actress Scarlett Johansson and plugging his upcoming 41-city "Would You Like a Tour?" outing, Drizzy took to the stage to perform "Too Much," a never before heard NWTS track with singer Sampha.
The sullen, heartfelt cut functioned as an open letter to old friends and family who have watched him transform from a locally known actor to an international superstar hip-hopper.
Watch the performance below.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights