Jimmy Iovine's Daughter and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Attend Prom Together (Photo)
Patrick Schwarzenegger and Jade Iovine are classmates at Los Angeles' Brentwood School and also best friends.
The offspring of two famous California residents attended the Brentwood School prom together over the weekend.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, and Jade Iovine, the daughter of Interscope Geffen A&M Records chairman and American Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine, are self-described "best friends" according to a tweet by Patrick Schwarzenegger which included a photo of the couple in their best formal wear (see above). Jade, wearing a white strapless gown, is seen pinning a boutonnière on her date's tux.
The prom for the tony L.A. private school was held on Saturday April 28 at the Fairmount Hotel in Santa Monica.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, one of four of the former governor's children with Kennedy niece Maria Shriver, was recently accepted to USC. Jade Iovine, the youngest of Iovine's four children with ex-wife and former model Vicki Iovine, is active in Brentwood School's Young Woman's Conference, whose honorary chair is Shriver.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014