Jimmy Iovine's Daughter and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Attend Prom Together (Photo)
Patrick Schwarzenegger and Jade Iovine are classmates at Los Angeles' Brentwood School and also best friends.
The offspring of two famous California residents attended the Brentwood School prom together over the weekend.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, and Jade Iovine, the daughter of Interscope Geffen A&M Records chairman and American Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine, are self-described "best friends" according to a tweet by Patrick Schwarzenegger which included a photo of the couple in their best formal wear (see above). Jade, wearing a white strapless gown, is seen pinning a boutonnière on her date's tux.
The prom for the tony L.A. private school was held on Saturday April 28 at the Fairmount Hotel in Santa Monica.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, one of four of the former governor's children with Kennedy niece Maria Shriver, was recently accepted to USC. Jade Iovine, the youngest of Iovine's four children with ex-wife and former model Vicki Iovine, is active in Brentwood School's Young Woman's Conference, whose honorary chair is Shriver.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- Kristen Bell Puts Pregnancy Style on Display for Samsung Ad!
- Kat Graham Speaks at 'Vampire Diaries' Vegas Convention Before Season Six Premiere Photos Released
- Emmy Rossum's Younger Co-Star Doesn't Know What a Beeper is!
- Kate Beckinsale Jets Out of LAX Looking Amazing After 'Underworld' Franchise Announcement