Jimmy Iovine's Daughter and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Attend Prom Together (Photo)
Patrick Schwarzenegger and Jade Iovine are classmates at Los Angeles' Brentwood School and also best friends.
The offspring of two famous California residents attended the Brentwood School prom together over the weekend.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, and Jade Iovine, the daughter of Interscope Geffen A&M Records chairman and American Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine, are self-described "best friends" according to a tweet by Patrick Schwarzenegger which included a photo of the couple in their best formal wear (see above). Jade, wearing a white strapless gown, is seen pinning a boutonnière on her date's tux.
The prom for the tony L.A. private school was held on Saturday April 28 at the Fairmount Hotel in Santa Monica.
Patrick Schwarzenegger, one of four of the former governor's children with Kennedy niece Maria Shriver, was recently accepted to USC. Jade Iovine, the youngest of Iovine's four children with ex-wife and former model Vicki Iovine, is active in Brentwood School's Young Woman's Conference, whose honorary chair is Shriver.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- 10 More Things You Never Noticed About The Wizard of Oz
- Kennedy Center Honors Celebrate Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Martina Arroyo, Shirley MacLaine
- LeAnn Rimes' 'Gasoline And Matches' Video Shot Entirely On iPhone
- Ben Affleck Lashes Out At Paparazzi, Says It's 'Wrong And Disgusting To Follow Children Around'
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction