John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John Releasing 'This Christmas' Album
The "Grease" co-stars have reteamed to give a special holiday gift to the world.
This is probably not the way most Grease fans imagined the reunion of Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsen in their fan fiction, but 35 years after the magic at Rydell High, they'll take what they can get.
John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John have come together for a new winter holiday album, This Christmas, that includes a duet called "I Think You Might Like It," by John Farrar, the man who wrote the platinum-selling tune "You're the One That I Want."
The album, touted in a news release as the "audio equivalent of those classic network TV specials hosted from the stars’ homes, an intimate, warm set of traditional holiday songs from an all-star lineup," also features collaborations with Barbra Streisand, James Taylor and the king of soft Christmas songs, Kenny G.
The album's proceeds will go to charity, split between the two stars' foundations. It goes on sale on Nov. 13, so you can learn all the words for a full month and a half before Christmas Day.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'