John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John Releasing 'This Christmas' Album
The "Grease" co-stars have reteamed to give a special holiday gift to the world.
This is probably not the way most Grease fans imagined the reunion of Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsen in their fan fiction, but 35 years after the magic at Rydell High, they'll take what they can get.
John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John have come together for a new winter holiday album, This Christmas, that includes a duet called "I Think You Might Like It," by John Farrar, the man who wrote the platinum-selling tune "You're the One That I Want."
The album, touted in a news release as the "audio equivalent of those classic network TV specials hosted from the stars’ homes, an intimate, warm set of traditional holiday songs from an all-star lineup," also features collaborations with Barbra Streisand, James Taylor and the king of soft Christmas songs, Kenny G.
The album's proceeds will go to charity, split between the two stars' foundations. It goes on sale on Nov. 13, so you can learn all the words for a full month and a half before Christmas Day.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)