Jon Bon Jovi Lists Manhattan Duplex for $42 Million
The 7,400-square-foot duplex in Soho features a Zen garden, two chef's kitchens and a private screening room.
Jon Bon Jovi famously gave away his boyhood Sayreville, N.J., home for a contest on MTV, but the real estate market has changed since the 1980s.
The Jersey-born rocker has put his 7,400 square-foot duplex in Soho on the market for $42 million, according to a listing on Zillow.com.
Bon Jovi and his wife, Dorothea, purchased the property for about $24 million in 2007. The condo is located on Mercer Street in the New Museum Building and features a wood-burning stove, a Zen garden, and four bedrooms, each with its own bath. In addition to two entertaining spaces, there are two chef’s kitchens, a private screening room with a projection room and a master bedroom with arched windows.
The listing describes the penthouse as "massive" with "panoramic views" overlooking "Soho and beyond."
"Experience living high above Soho on a quaint cobblestone street in the New Museum Building, a full service, prewar, landmarked condo," it reads.
Bon Jovi is currently on tour. It was announced last week that guitarist Richie Sambora is taking time off from the spring tour due to "personal issues."
What's Hot In Music
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Quentin Tarantino May Finally Release 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair'
- Chris Pratt Surprises Kids at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening, Steals Our Hearts (VIDEO)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is So Over 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Lindsay Lohan Poses for a Mini Bikini Photo Shoot in Ibiza!
- Diane Kruger Wears a Crop Top & Displays Her Unreal Figure!
- Olivia Munn & Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers Sent Superfan a Green Bay Signed Jersey & His Reaction Is Amazing!
- Mark Wahlberg & Amanda Seyfriend Arrive on Set for First Day of 'Ted 2' Filming!