Jon Bon Jovi Lists Manhattan Duplex for $42 Million
The 7,400-square-foot duplex in Soho features a Zen garden, two chef's kitchens and a private screening room.
Jon Bon Jovi famously gave away his boyhood Sayreville, N.J., home for a contest on MTV, but the real estate market has changed since the 1980s.
The Jersey-born rocker has put his 7,400 square-foot duplex in Soho on the market for $42 million, according to a listing on Zillow.com.
Bon Jovi and his wife, Dorothea, purchased the property for about $24 million in 2007. The condo is located on Mercer Street in the New Museum Building and features a wood-burning stove, a Zen garden, and four bedrooms, each with its own bath. In addition to two entertaining spaces, there are two chef’s kitchens, a private screening room with a projection room and a master bedroom with arched windows.
The listing describes the penthouse as "massive" with "panoramic views" overlooking "Soho and beyond."
"Experience living high above Soho on a quaint cobblestone street in the New Museum Building, a full service, prewar, landmarked condo," it reads.
Bon Jovi is currently on tour. It was announced last week that guitarist Richie Sambora is taking time off from the spring tour due to "personal issues."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!