Jon Bon Jovi Lists Manhattan Duplex for $42 Million
The 7,400-square-foot duplex in Soho features a Zen garden, two chef's kitchens and a private screening room.
Jon Bon Jovi famously gave away his boyhood Sayreville, N.J., home for a contest on MTV, but the real estate market has changed since the 1980s.
The Jersey-born rocker has put his 7,400 square-foot duplex in Soho on the market for $42 million, according to a listing on Zillow.com.
Bon Jovi and his wife, Dorothea, purchased the property for about $24 million in 2007. The condo is located on Mercer Street in the New Museum Building and features a wood-burning stove, a Zen garden, and four bedrooms, each with its own bath. In addition to two entertaining spaces, there are two chef’s kitchens, a private screening room with a projection room and a master bedroom with arched windows.
The listing describes the penthouse as "massive" with "panoramic views" overlooking "Soho and beyond."
"Experience living high above Soho on a quaint cobblestone street in the New Museum Building, a full service, prewar, landmarked condo," it reads.
Bon Jovi is currently on tour. It was announced last week that guitarist Richie Sambora is taking time off from the spring tour due to "personal issues."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- The Abu Dhabi Diaries: Can a Film Festival Help Us Overcome Misconceptions, Conflicts and Stereotypes?
- Famed Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dead At 85
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Hilary Duff Joins Mariska Hargitay's Hubby on 'Younger' Set!
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!