Jon Bon Jovi Walks Fan Down the Aisle at Her Las Vegas Wedding
The rocker surprised Branka Delic -- who had openly campaigned for the rocker's presence at her wedding -- on her big day, giving her away to the groom.
Australian bride-to-be Branka Delic openly campaigned for her favorite rock star, Jon Bon Jovi, to walk her down the aisle on her big day.
The rocker’s response? “I’ll Be There for You.”
In perhaps the greatest wedding gift ever, Bon Jovi arrived on Delic’s big day and offered his arm in a gallant gesture as he presented her to groom, Gonzalo Cladera, according to Billboard.
Two months ago, the bride had launched an online petition at BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.com, calling for the man himself to perform the honor at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the site of the rocker’s wedding in 1989.
As fate would have it, the group had a gig at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Oct. 12, the date of Delic’s nuptials, and he arrived in time-donning a white shirt and a high-wattage smile.
Romance and Bon Jovi often go hand in hand. The singer has allowed multiple fans propose on stage during shows.
Afterward, Bon Jovi took to Twitter offering the couple his wishes for “a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together - ALWAYS!”
— Bon Jovi (@BonJovi) October 13, 2013
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!
- Emma Stone Really Annoyed Colin Firth By Live-Texting Him Details About His 'Bridget Jones' Performance!