Justin Bieber Accused of Egging Neighbor's Home
The pop star has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor's home.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sheriff's deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another neighborly dispute that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor's home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor's daughter were on the balcony. They videotaped the incident, Whitmore says.
Whitmore says Bieber won't speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber's representative, Melissa Victor, weren't immediately returned Sunday morning.
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler