Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone Collaborate; Beliebers and Mahomies Rejoice
The two teen stars, along with Cash Money founder Birdman, entered the recording studio together.
Talk about teen Armageddon. Fans of singers Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone, known colloquially as Beliebers and Mahomies, respectively, got exciting news on Instagram this week as it was revealed to fans that the two have recorded a song together.
Bieber, 20, posted a picture of himself with Mahone, 17, Cash Money founder Birdman and Young Money president Mack Maine hanging out in the studio with a promise of a new tune on the way.
"New Music #YMCMB," wrote Bieber.
The star also shared his thoughts on the project, writing, "What an amazing song last night. The world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
Mahone shared an additional photo with Bieber and Birdman, writing "Day 2! #Studionights."
Mahone has been working on his long-awaited full-length album, The Secret, which will be released on May 27, after which the singer will embark on a North American headlining tour.
To think, it wasn't that long ago when The Hollywood Reporter anointed the teen star "Baby Bieber."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!