Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone Collaborate; Beliebers and Mahomies Rejoice
The two teen stars, along with Cash Money founder Birdman, entered the recording studio together.
Talk about teen Armageddon. Fans of singers Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone, known colloquially as Beliebers and Mahomies, respectively, got exciting news on Instagram this week as it was revealed to fans that the two have recorded a song together.
Bieber, 20, posted a picture of himself with Mahone, 17, Cash Money founder Birdman and Young Money president Mack Maine hanging out in the studio with a promise of a new tune on the way.
"New Music #YMCMB," wrote Bieber.
The star also shared his thoughts on the project, writing, "What an amazing song last night. The world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
Mahone shared an additional photo with Bieber and Birdman, writing "Day 2! #Studionights."
Mahone has been working on his long-awaited full-length album, The Secret, which will be released on May 27, after which the singer will embark on a North American headlining tour.
To think, it wasn't that long ago when The Hollywood Reporter anointed the teen star "Baby Bieber."
What's Hot In Music
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign