Justin Bieber to Be Charged With Vandalism
The singer will be charged in connection with an egg-throwing incident in January that damaged a neighbor's home.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Justin Bieber will be charged in Los Angeles in connection with an egg-throwing incident in January that damaged a neighbor's home.
The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says Bieber will be charged Wednesday with one count of misdemeanor vandalism.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says the singer will not be present for the 1:30 p.m. arraignment at Superior Court in Van Nuys.
Sheriff's investigators searched Bieber's Calabasas home on Jan. 14 searching for evidence in the case and arrested one of the singer's friends on felony drug possession charges. Surveillance footage seized from Bieber's home appears to show the pop star high-fiving friends and celebrating after throwing eggs at his neighbor's home earlier that month.
The Grammy-nominated singer faces two other cases in Florida and Toronto.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot In Music
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014