Justin Bieber to Be Charged With Vandalism
The singer will be charged in connection with an egg-throwing incident in January that damaged a neighbor's home.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Justin Bieber will be charged in Los Angeles in connection with an egg-throwing incident in January that damaged a neighbor's home.
The Los Angeles County district attorney's office says Bieber will be charged Wednesday with one count of misdemeanor vandalism.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says the singer will not be present for the 1:30 p.m. arraignment at Superior Court in Van Nuys.
Sheriff's investigators searched Bieber's Calabasas home on Jan. 14 searching for evidence in the case and arrested one of the singer's friends on felony drug possession charges. Surveillance footage seized from Bieber's home appears to show the pop star high-fiving friends and celebrating after throwing eggs at his neighbor's home earlier that month.
The Grammy-nominated singer faces two other cases in Florida and Toronto.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Brooks Wheelan on His Post-SNL Plans, Returning to a Days Inn Budget, and Taking Comedians Camping
- A Most Wanted Man Is an Unshapely Movie That Showcases Philip Seymour Hoffman at His Peak
- Seinfeld Might Come to Netflix
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot