Justin Bieber Reveals 'Believe' Cover Art
The 18-year-old pop phenom took to Twitter to debut both the standard and deluxe versions of his forthcoming album, due out June 19.
With less than two months to go before the release of his new album, Believe (due out June 19), pop singer Justin Bieber took to Twitter on Friday to reveal its cover art.
Featuring a soft black-and-white photograph with the title stenciled in a way which almost looks like your standard police-issued "no trespassing" yellow tape, Bieber looks over his shoulder and off to the side ever-so-effortlessly, much as he would on a red carpet or to nearby paparazzi. The deluxe version features a color version of the photo (see below).
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 27, 2012
With Bieber now 18 years old, Believe marks a new sound for the Canadian heartthrob, who exploded onto the scene in 2010. The album's first single, "Boyfriend," is currently No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
What's Hot In Music
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Conan O’Brien on Going to Cuba and the State of Late-Night TV
- The Future of Orchestral Music in Two Pieces
- Foxcatcher Finally Gets Recognized: Channing Tatum Nominated for Best Shirtless Performance by MTV
- 'Guardians,' 'Fault in Our Stars,' 'Neighbors' Dominate MTV Movie Award Noms
- See What Happens When 'When Wes Anderson Meets 'X-Men' (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ansel Elgort's Embarrassing Bruce Willis Story, Norman Reedus' Best Fan-Licking Requests (VIDEO)
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 22: To Plea or Not To Plea