Justin Bieber Reveals 'Believe' Cover Art
The 18-year-old pop phenom took to Twitter to debut both the standard and deluxe versions of his forthcoming album, due out June 19.
With less than two months to go before the release of his new album, Believe (due out June 19), pop singer Justin Bieber took to Twitter on Friday to reveal its cover art.
Featuring a soft black-and-white photograph with the title stenciled in a way which almost looks like your standard police-issued "no trespassing" yellow tape, Bieber looks over his shoulder and off to the side ever-so-effortlessly, much as he would on a red carpet or to nearby paparazzi. The deluxe version features a color version of the photo (see below).
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 27, 2012
With Bieber now 18 years old, Believe marks a new sound for the Canadian heartthrob, who exploded onto the scene in 2010. The album's first single, "Boyfriend," is currently No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother