Justin Bieber Announces 'Believe' Release Date, Teases 'Boyfriend' Clip (Video)
The singer stopped by “The Voice” on Wednesday and agreed to return to the series finale for a performance.
After months of anticipation and with a first hit single already under his belt, Justin Bieber has finished recording his forthcoming studio album, Believe.
“Just finished cutting one of the most important records of my life,” Bieber tweeted on Wednesday. “An amazing and strange feeling at the same time. #HONORED.”
The news comes one day after Bieber joined Carson Daly on NBC’s The Voice, where the 18-year-old teased fans with a new clip from his “Boyfriend” video and announced his official album drop date. “The record Believe is going to be coming out on June 19,” he said. “I’m positive. I’m not gonna change the date!”
As if that wasn’t enough to get Beliebers squealing, the singer also debuted a fourth (and hopefully final) teaser clip for his upcoming music video. In the brief snippet, Biebs can be spotted getting handsy with a few ice princesses, and playing guitar -- watch below. Currently in its third week on the Billboard Hot 100, “Boyfriend” holds steady in the No. 5 position – down from its No. 2 debut.
For a behind-the-scenes account of last night’s taping of The Voice, click here. Bieber also accepted Daly’s invitation to return to the show in three weeks to perform “Boyfriend” for the first time on live television during the show's season finale.
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler