Justin Bieber Announces 'Believe' Release Date, Teases 'Boyfriend' Clip (Video)
The singer stopped by “The Voice” on Wednesday and agreed to return to the series finale for a performance.
After months of anticipation and with a first hit single already under his belt, Justin Bieber has finished recording his forthcoming studio album, Believe.
“Just finished cutting one of the most important records of my life,” Bieber tweeted on Wednesday. “An amazing and strange feeling at the same time. #HONORED.”
The news comes one day after Bieber joined Carson Daly on NBC’s The Voice, where the 18-year-old teased fans with a new clip from his “Boyfriend” video and announced his official album drop date. “The record Believe is going to be coming out on June 19,” he said. “I’m positive. I’m not gonna change the date!”
As if that wasn’t enough to get Beliebers squealing, the singer also debuted a fourth (and hopefully final) teaser clip for his upcoming music video. In the brief snippet, Biebs can be spotted getting handsy with a few ice princesses, and playing guitar -- watch below. Currently in its third week on the Billboard Hot 100, “Boyfriend” holds steady in the No. 5 position – down from its No. 2 debut.
For a behind-the-scenes account of last night’s taping of The Voice, click here. Bieber also accepted Daly’s invitation to return to the show in three weeks to perform “Boyfriend” for the first time on live television during the show's season finale.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch