Justin Bieber Launches CD Cover Art Battle Over Twitter
The pop artist is once again leveraging social media to engage his legion of Beliebers by soliciting fans to choose their favorite photo for upcoming single "Boyfriend", due out March 26.
Are you the type of Belieber who prefers your Justin staring wistfully to the side, or the type who prefers him running a hand through his stylish gentleman’s haircut?
Justin Bieber is inviting fans to choose between two photographs of the 18-year-old singer, and says the winning photo will grace the cover of his next single, “Boyfriend.” Fans can tweet using the hashtags #JBboyfriend1 or #JBboyfriend2 to vote for their favorite.
The candidates can be found on his official website, and the winning photo will be declared Monday, one week before “Boyfriend” drops.
The “Boyfriend” promotion comes ahead of Bieber’s next album, Believe, which is to come out later this year. Bieber has enlisted some popular talent for Believe, which is said to include contributions from Drake, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, will.i.am, and Lil Wayne.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead