Justin Bieber Launches CD Cover Art Battle Over Twitter
The pop artist is once again leveraging social media to engage his legion of Beliebers by soliciting fans to choose their favorite photo for upcoming single "Boyfriend", due out March 26.
Are you the type of Belieber who prefers your Justin staring wistfully to the side, or the type who prefers him running a hand through his stylish gentleman’s haircut?
Justin Bieber is inviting fans to choose between two photographs of the 18-year-old singer, and says the winning photo will grace the cover of his next single, “Boyfriend.” Fans can tweet using the hashtags #JBboyfriend1 or #JBboyfriend2 to vote for their favorite.
The candidates can be found on his official website, and the winning photo will be declared Monday, one week before “Boyfriend” drops.
The “Boyfriend” promotion comes ahead of Bieber’s next album, Believe, which is to come out later this year. Bieber has enlisted some popular talent for Believe, which is said to include contributions from Drake, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, will.i.am, and Lil Wayne.
What's Hot In Music
- Neil Patrick Harris's Review of 'Gone Girl' Is Nothing Short of a Rave (VIDEO)
- 'The Purge: Anarchy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Savage Sequel
- A History of the Most Embarrassing Sex Moments in Movies (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
- Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Will Be Wreaking All Kinds of Havoc in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- Jonah Hill Joins Channing Tatum & George Clooney in All-Star 'Hail, Caesar!' Cast!
- Dita Von Teese is Taking a Trip to Ibiza & Performing Her Act While in Town!
- Emmy Rossum Welcomes New 'Shameless' Co-Star Dermot Mulroney in the Best Way Ever
- The Following's Natalie Zea Marries 'Scrubs' Alum Travis Schuldt!