Justin Bieber Restrained by Bodyguard While Charging at Paparazzi
The pop star left the hospital Friday after fainting during his concert in London.
After the week he's had, Justin Bieber might never return to London again.
The 19-year-old pop star was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after collapsing backstage during his concert at the O2 arena. Bieber, who had experienced breathing problems, checked out early Friday "after a check-up and while he's feeling a little under the weather, he's planning on going ahead with tonight's show," Bieber's rep said in a statement.
"Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me," he tweeted afterward. "Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u...well I'm human."
Friday night, Bieber will perform his fourth and final concert at O2, where he's taken a week-long residency that was doomed from the start. Earlier this week, the singer stirred up outrage from fans (and their exasperated parents) when he started a show two hours behind schedule; he blamed the delay on "technical issues."
And last Friday, Bieber celebrated his "worst birthday" in the British capital, bristling when pal Jaden Smith, the 14-year-old son of Will Smith, was turned away from London's Cirque du Soir nightclub. Outside on the street, Bieber removed his shirt, prompting actress Olivia Wilde -- who wasn't there for the festivities -- to tweet: "Justin Bieber, put your f---ing shirt on."
From his hospital bed, he posted an Instagram photo of his shirtless self, reassuring the Bieberverse: "Gettin better listening to Janice Joplin." (Actually, Bieber, it's Janis Joplin.)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years