Justin Bieber Covers Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River' (Video)
One week after news broke of his split from longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, the Biebs belted out the signature breakup song at a Boston tour stop.
Days after if was confirmed that he and Selena Gomez had broken up, Justin Bieber took to the stage at Boston's TD Garden arena on Saturday and performed one of the greatest kiss-off songs in a generation, Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River."
Armed with acoustic six-strings, Bieber and guitarist Dan Kanter sat down for a passionate rendition of the 2002 classic, which was famously inspired by Timberlake's split with Britney Spears.
Gomez and Bieber broke up a week ago, according to E! News. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source revealed. Another insider confirmed the breakup with the AP.
As Beliebers know, the 18-year-old star has a long relationship with the song. A version uploaded to YouTube in 2008 has been watched more than 20 million times and Bieber mashed the track with Kanye West's "Heartless" for Billboard a year later.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- To Hell with Bill Cosby? Disney already did that with The Devil and Max Devlin
- With INFINITY, Raquel Pomplun and L. Philippe Casseus Team Up to Launch an Epic New Series
- The Film 'Heartland' Tells the Story of Coming of Age and Coming Out in Oklahoma
- Glenn Beck: AP 'Raped' Bill Cosby By Releasing Interview Segment Addressing Rape Allegations
- Donald Sutherland Says 'Mockingjay' Costar Jennifer Lawrence Is Like Jesus
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay,' 'The Theory of Everything,' 'Lilyhammer,' & More (VIDEO)
- Jon Hamm, Rashida Jones, Rob Lowe Will Return to 'Parks and Recreation' for Final Season
- Mike Nichols Movies: 18 Essential Films You Should Watch Right Now