Justin Bieber Covers Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River' (Video)
One week after news broke of his split from longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, the Biebs belted out the signature breakup song at a Boston tour stop.
Days after if was confirmed that he and Selena Gomez had broken up, Justin Bieber took to the stage at Boston's TD Garden arena on Saturday and performed one of the greatest kiss-off songs in a generation, Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River."
Armed with acoustic six-strings, Bieber and guitarist Dan Kanter sat down for a passionate rendition of the 2002 classic, which was famously inspired by Timberlake's split with Britney Spears.
Gomez and Bieber broke up a week ago, according to E! News. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source revealed. Another insider confirmed the breakup with the AP.
As Beliebers know, the 18-year-old star has a long relationship with the song. A version uploaded to YouTube in 2008 has been watched more than 20 million times and Bieber mashed the track with Kanye West's "Heartless" for Billboard a year later.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status