Audience Member Rushes Stage at Justin Bieber Concert in Dubai (Report)
The singer was able to finish his set after the incident.
A fan reportedly rushed the stage at a Justin Bieber concert in Dubai.
The National, the government-owned newspaper of Abu Dhabi, reports that a member of the audience rushed the stage and grabbed the singer before a security team was able to take the person -- described as "a youth in a white shirt and jeans" -- offstage.
The newspaper reported that Bieber was able to finish his set after the incident.
Bieber's world tour recently stopped in Turkey before it arrived in Dubai. "Just chillin with the fellas in Dubai. no big deal. haha," the singer tweeted Thursday.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- INTERVIEW: Chloë Grace Moretz, Liana Liberato, and Gayle Forman on If I Stay
- Dead Daisies and Beyond: Chats with Dizzy Reed, The Verve Pipe's Brian Vander Ark, Jean-Luc Ponty and Uriah Heep's Mick Box
- The Ever Changing Face of the Music Industry
- Michael Egan Can't Find A Lawyer In Case Against Bryan Singer
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Comic-Book Sequel