Justin Bieber Featured on Far East Movement Track 'Live My Life' (Audio)
The pop star lends his vocals to the club-friendly song released via Interscope's Cherrytree Records.
Far East Movement has enlisted the help of pop superstar Justin Bieber on their latest synth-heavy, club-ready track.
Interscope's Cherrytree Records posted the new song, titled "Live My Life," Friday on SoundCloud ahead of the Feb. 28 official release. Bieber kicks off the vocals on the four-minute track crooning, "I'm gonna live my life, no matter what we party tonight. I'm gonna live my life, I know that we gonna be alright."
From there, the LA based electro quartet -- perhaps best known for their 2010 radio smash "Like a G6" -- chime in with their signature rhymes. Bieber hops back in for the chorus.
Far East Movement has collaborated with several hit-makers since bursting onto the scene with their 2006 single "Round Round," featured on the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift soundtrack. Pop singer Dev delivers the hook on "G6," while Ryan Tedder is included in their follow-up single, "Rocketeer." "If I Was You (OMG)" hit radio airwaves in 2011 featuring raps from Snoop Dogg.
Listen to the newest track below.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress