Justin Bieber Suffers Concussion After Crashing Into Glass Wall (Report)
The "Boyfriend" singer banged his head in Paris during a concert.
Ouch: Justin Bieber suffered a mild concussion after hitting his head on a wall of glass during his concert in Paris on Thursday.
According to TMZ, the accident happened when the 18-year-old pop prince walked backstage between songs and ran into the wall, becoming disoriented; but he went back onstage and completed the show.
Afterward, he passed out in his dressing room for about 15 seconds. TMZ reported that doctors diagnosed a concussion but said he'd be fine.
Quoth the Biebs on The Twitter: "thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine. just smacked my head and needed some water. all good."
The "Boyfriend" singer is on tour in support of his latest album, Believe, which will be the subject of an upcoming NBC concert special, Justin Bieber: All Around the World. The special, set for June 21 at 8 p.m. ET, will feature music performances and documentary footage -- perhaps of Bieber's glass-hitting episode.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David