Justin Bieber Suffers Concussion After Crashing Into Glass Wall (Report)
The "Boyfriend" singer banged his head in Paris during a concert.
Ouch: Justin Bieber suffered a mild concussion after hitting his head on a wall of glass during his concert in Paris on Thursday.
According to TMZ, the accident happened when the 18-year-old pop prince walked backstage between songs and ran into the wall, becoming disoriented; but he went back onstage and completed the show.
Afterward, he passed out in his dressing room for about 15 seconds. TMZ reported that doctors diagnosed a concussion but said he'd be fine.
Quoth the Biebs on The Twitter: "thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine. just smacked my head and needed some water. all good."
The "Boyfriend" singer is on tour in support of his latest album, Believe, which will be the subject of an upcoming NBC concert special, Justin Bieber: All Around the World. The special, set for June 21 at 8 p.m. ET, will feature music performances and documentary footage -- perhaps of Bieber's glass-hitting episode.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)