Justin Bieber 'Just Getting Started' With His Second Book Deal (Video)
HarperCollins is set to release an "official photographic book" authored by the multiplatinum-selling pop sensation in September.
Justin Bieber is set to publish his second book, Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started, HarperCollins announced Tuesday. Billed as Bieber’s “second official photographic book,” the tome is scheduled for release in September.
Bieber published his first book First Step 2 Forever: My Story in October 2010, and it went on to sell more than a million copies in 25 languages. HarperCollins indicated that the follow-up will include information about his world tour, the making of his hit concert documentary, Never Say Never, and the recording of his highly-anticipated next album.
Until Bieber debuts material from the book or songs from his new album, fans will have to be content with his various nonmusical public appearances, such as when footage premiered on The Ellen Show of Taylor Swift playing a prank on him while he worked in the recording studio. Check out footage below of Swift’s prank, which should set off a chain reaction of retaliation efforts from notorious prankster Bieber (who’s also a much better dancer than the pop-country singer-songwriter).
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'