Justin Bieber Sued Over 2013 Sunset Strip Ferrari Accident
The personal injury lawsuit was filed by a man who claims he was seriously injured after being hit by Bieber as he left the Laugh Factory on Sunset Blvd. in June 2013.
Justin Bieber is being sued for allegedly striking a pedestrian with his Ferrari as he left the Laugh Factory on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood a year ago.
The lawsuit was filed at the Superior Court of Los Angeles on Wednesday by Walter Damon Lee, who claims he was injured when the 20-year-old singer struck him in the June 2013 incident near Laurel Avenue.
Read the full complaint here.
Lee is claiming property damage and personal injury in excess of $25,000.
Bieber "negligently, carelessly, recklessly, wantonly and unlawfully" caused the Ferrari to run into and collide with Lee, "thereby causing injuries and damages," according to the lawsuit, which claims that he suffered "laceration and crush injury, hematoma formation, deep abrasions to the left knee and leg, fluid collection in the left knee and leg, deep venous thrombosis in the calf and ankle," causing him to need medical services now and in the future.
The suit also claims that Lee has been unable to work since the accident and may not be able to work for an indefinite period in the future, "thereby suffering a loss of earning capacity."
Lee is represented by attorney Jonathan Dwork.
Bieber was reportedly involved in a minor traffic incident Tuesday when the Escalade he was a passenger in was hit by another SUV in Beverly Hills; however, no one was injured and no charges were filed, according to police.
What's Hot In Music
- Before 'Game Of Thrones,' Pedro Pascal Was Getting His Ass Kicked On 'Buffy'
- Drew Barrymore Adds Fragrances To Flower Beauty Collection Making Us All Smell Better
- Guy Covers Every Single Part Of 'Prince Ali' From 'Aladdin'
- The Dumbest But Also Greatest Lyrics From Destiny's Child's 'Writings On The Wall'
- Orange Is the New Black’s Barbara Rosenblat on Playing Miss Rosa and Being ‘the Meryl Streep of Audiobooks’
- Why Are Movies the Only Kind of Entertainment We Still Have to Wait Around For?
- 7 Times Vin Diesel Gave a Wooden Performance (Before He Played a Tree in Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Chris Messina Is a Huge Cheater in This New Sam Smith Video
- Dave Bautista, Drax in 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' on His Makeup and Fave Scene (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Facts: 17 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Guardians' Star
- Best of Late Night TV: Julia Roberts' Face Balls and Chris Pratt's Taxidermy (VIDEO)
- The 'Kingdom' Trailer Takes Mixed Martial Arts to the Next Level (VIDEO)
- Cate Blanchett Desperately Wanted to Play a Dwarf & Wear a Beard
- Katy Perry Sang for the President & First Lady Last Night at the White House!
- Kerry Washington & Jimmy Kimmel Bond Over Their Newborn Baby Girls!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Opens Huge, Scores Biggest Thursday Evening Opening of the Year!