The Wanted Talks Justin Bieber, Hugh Hefner's Vegas Playboy Suite and Drinking Before Shows on 'Chelsea Lately' (Video)
The British boy band, who is managed by the pop phenom's manager Scooter Braun, just performed during a pre-Grammy event Tuesday night at LA's El Rey Theater.
Americans may not know much about The Wanted yet, but they're about to.
The British boy band, made up of five members, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes, signed to Island Def Jam last year, and released their sophomore album, Battleground in Nov. 2011.
And, in the lead up to the Grammys Feb. 12, the band, who is managed by Scooter Braun (and opened for Justin Beiber's My World tour last year), has been making the rounds in Hollywood.
They made a special appearance at L.A.'s El Rey Theatre Feb. 8, performing their most popular songs, "All Time Low," "Warzone," and "Glad You Came," the last of which will be featured on an upcoming Glee episode.
The quintet also stopped by Chelsea Lately to discuss their British invasion with host Chelsea Handler.
After greeting all five guys , Handler quipped, "You look like Justin Beiber," to Sykes.
To which he cracked, "Yeah, if somebody did something horrible to his face, then possibly."
The host then asked if the boys were fans of Glee, and while none copped to watching the show, Skyes said a certain family member was very excited by the news.
"My sister went mental, she went absolutely crazy, she was screaming down the phone and everything," he revealed.
The band also discussed their penchant for drinking before shows andh how performing in gay clubs helps them pick up girls.
"It's like having 500 wingmen," McGuiness said.
Watch the full interview below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Brooks Wheelan on His Post-SNL Plans, Returning to a Days Inn Budget, and Taking Comedians Camping
- A Most Wanted Man Is an Unshapely Movie That Showcases Philip Seymour Hoffman at His Peak
- Seinfeld Might Come to Netflix
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot