Justin Bieber's Pet Monkey Quarantined at German Airport (Report)
The monkey didn't have the proper paperwork to be in the country, a customs official said to the AP.
Justin Bieber's pet monkey was reportedly detained at a Munich airport.
The pop singer landed in Germany last week, but the monkey was quarantined because there wasn't paperwork for the animal to be in the country, a customs official told the Associated Press.
TMZ notes that the monkey was an apparent gift from producer Mally Mall, who posted this Instagram photo of the pet.
Bieber is scheduled to sing in Vienna, Austria on Saturday before playing tour dates in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dormund and Cologne in Germany beginning in April.
The Believe artist's European tour has hit a few snags. In London at the O2 Arena earlier this month, he left the stage after having reported breathing problems and canceled a show in Portugal.
After those earlier setbacks, he wrote a note on Instagram that read: "Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy,' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Enjoy Romantic Seaside Getaway in Italy - See the Pics!
- Obsessed with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer? Boots Explains Reworking the Song with Bey!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Irina Shayk Crush Into Hollywood with 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Game of Thrones' Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Keep Close at LAX