Justin Bieber's Pet Monkey Quarantined at German Airport (Report)
The monkey didn't have the proper paperwork to be in the country, a customs official said to the AP.
Justin Bieber's pet monkey was reportedly detained at a Munich airport.
The pop singer landed in Germany last week, but the monkey was quarantined because there wasn't paperwork for the animal to be in the country, a customs official told the Associated Press.
TMZ notes that the monkey was an apparent gift from producer Mally Mall, who posted this Instagram photo of the pet.
Bieber is scheduled to sing in Vienna, Austria on Saturday before playing tour dates in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dormund and Cologne in Germany beginning in April.
The Believe artist's European tour has hit a few snags. In London at the O2 Arena earlier this month, he left the stage after having reported breathing problems and canceled a show in Portugal.
After those earlier setbacks, he wrote a note on Instagram that read: "Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy,' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now."
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Has Leaked (VIDEO)
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Kirsten Dunst Goes to the Gym While Garrett Hedlund Golfs the Afternoon Away!
- Hayden Christensen Grabs Ideas on Landscaping, Pregnant Rachel Bilson Relaxes in the Car
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Official Trailer Released By Marvel After Leak - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows the Guys Just How Chopping Down Trees is Done in 'Serena' Clip - Watch Now!