Justin Timberlake Recites Love Poem to Golf at Ryder Cup (Video)
The singer and actor is the first-ever Team Ambassador for the United States.
The 2012 Ryder Cup kicked off with a hefty dose of star power when Justin Timberlake recited an ode to golf at its opening ceremony today, accompanied by the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra.
It's arguably Timberlake's first new musical output in six years -- but the poem, titled "Golf," wasn't a Timberlake original. Rather, it's credited to Randy Sabados, and is available on PoemHunter.com, Deadspin notes.
The singer and actor, who currently stars alongside Clint Eastwood in Trouble with the Curve, is serving as the first-ever Team Ambassador for the United States during the 39th Ryder Cup, set at the historic Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Illinois.
Watch Timberlake perform "Golf" below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- This 'Insidious: Chapter 3' First Look Takes Us Back In (Terrifying) Time (PHOTO)
- Reese Witherspoon in Two French-Canadian Toronto Film Festival Movies
- Sandra Bullock's Next Movie Will Tell the Tale of Tupperware Parties
- Ethan Hawke Is One Cool Time Traveling Crime Fighter In the 'Predestination' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!
- Emma Stone Really Annoyed Colin Firth By Live-Texting Him Details About His 'Bridget Jones' Performance!