Justin Timberlake Recites Love Poem to Golf at Ryder Cup (Video)
The singer and actor is the first-ever Team Ambassador for the United States.
The 2012 Ryder Cup kicked off with a hefty dose of star power when Justin Timberlake recited an ode to golf at its opening ceremony today, accompanied by the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra.
It's arguably Timberlake's first new musical output in six years -- but the poem, titled "Golf," wasn't a Timberlake original. Rather, it's credited to Randy Sabados, and is available on PoemHunter.com, Deadspin notes.
The singer and actor, who currently stars alongside Clint Eastwood in Trouble with the Curve, is serving as the first-ever Team Ambassador for the United States during the 39th Ryder Cup, set at the historic Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Illinois.
Watch Timberlake perform "Golf" below.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere, 'American Ninja Warrior,' and More Picks
- Norman Reedus to Publish Book of 'Walking Dead' Fans' Daryl Dixon Art (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Winners: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Meet Pete Davidson, the Newest 'Saturday Night Live' Featured Player (VIDEO)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze, Jr. Are Getting Ready for Charlotte & Rocky's Birthdays!
- Taryn Manning Goes Glam for GLAAD San Francisco Gala 2014
- Patrick Dempsey Inks ABC Studios Developmental Deal
- Barbra Streisand & Jimmy Fallon Sing the Best Duets Medley Ever on 'Tonight Show' - Watch Now!