Justin Timberlake Playing First '20/20' Show on Grammy Night
JT also announces performance at BRIT Awards Feb. 20
Another day, another bit of news about the new Justin Timberlake album. Today, J.T. announced via Twitter that he'll be playing Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium Feb. 10 in promotion of new album The 20/20 Experience. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Feb. 2, at 12 p.m. PST.
Two days ago, Timberlake announced he'd be playing the Grammy Awards on the same evening as the Palladium show.
It was also revealed today that Timberlake is set to play this year's BRIT Awards, Feb. 20 in London's O2 Arena. He last played the show in 2004, when he captured awards for Best International Album and Best International Male, performed a medley of Justified cuts and dueled with Kylie Minogue.
For his first proper live concert since 2007, Timberlake is playing a charity gig Saturday, Feb. 2, in New Orleans as part of Super Bowl weekend.
Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit & Tie," currently sits at No. 13 on the Hot 100. With The 20/20 Experience set to drop March 19, there's plenty of reason to expect more Timberlake touring news in the near future.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Rosie O'Donnell Dishes On New 'View' Crew, First Meeting With Nicolle Wallace
- Katherine Waterston Had Fun Shooting Her Lengthy Nude Scene In 'Inherent Vice'
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting