Justin Timberlake Playing First '20/20' Show on Grammy Night
JT also announces performance at BRIT Awards Feb. 20
Another day, another bit of news about the new Justin Timberlake album. Today, J.T. announced via Twitter that he'll be playing Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium Feb. 10 in promotion of new album The 20/20 Experience. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Feb. 2, at 12 p.m. PST.
Two days ago, Timberlake announced he'd be playing the Grammy Awards on the same evening as the Palladium show.
It was also revealed today that Timberlake is set to play this year's BRIT Awards, Feb. 20 in London's O2 Arena. He last played the show in 2004, when he captured awards for Best International Album and Best International Male, performed a medley of Justified cuts and dueled with Kylie Minogue.
For his first proper live concert since 2007, Timberlake is playing a charity gig Saturday, Feb. 2, in New Orleans as part of Super Bowl weekend.
Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit & Tie," currently sits at No. 13 on the Hot 100. With The 20/20 Experience set to drop March 19, there's plenty of reason to expect more Timberlake touring news in the near future.
What's Hot In Music
- Mo'Nique Continues 'Blackball' Media Blitz With 'Good Morning America' Interview (VIDEO)
- Ozzy Osbourne Has Gone From Death Metal To The Sweetest Grandpa Ever
- Baby Stops Crying When She Hears Taylor Swift, And Taylor Swift Approves
- Russell Tovey Responds To Controversy Over His Remarks About 'Effeminate' Men
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Bonding With 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Cast in This Exclusive Featurette!
- Lily Aldridge & Younger Sis Ruby Catch Up Over Lunch
- Drew Barrymore Signs Book Deal to Write Autobiographical Essays
- 19 Kids & Counting's Derick Dillard Under Fire For Targeting a Cat While Sledding