Justin Timberlake Playing First '20/20' Show on Grammy Night
JT also announces performance at BRIT Awards Feb. 20
Another day, another bit of news about the new Justin Timberlake album. Today, J.T. announced via Twitter that he'll be playing Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium Feb. 10 in promotion of new album The 20/20 Experience. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Feb. 2, at 12 p.m. PST.
Two days ago, Timberlake announced he'd be playing the Grammy Awards on the same evening as the Palladium show.
It was also revealed today that Timberlake is set to play this year's BRIT Awards, Feb. 20 in London's O2 Arena. He last played the show in 2004, when he captured awards for Best International Album and Best International Male, performed a medley of Justified cuts and dueled with Kylie Minogue.
For his first proper live concert since 2007, Timberlake is playing a charity gig Saturday, Feb. 2, in New Orleans as part of Super Bowl weekend.
Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit & Tie," currently sits at No. 13 on the Hot 100. With The 20/20 Experience set to drop March 19, there's plenty of reason to expect more Timberlake touring news in the near future.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills