Justin Timberlake Playing First '20/20' Show on Grammy Night
JT also announces performance at BRIT Awards Feb. 20
Another day, another bit of news about the new Justin Timberlake album. Today, J.T. announced via Twitter that he'll be playing Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium Feb. 10 in promotion of new album The 20/20 Experience. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Feb. 2, at 12 p.m. PST.
Two days ago, Timberlake announced he'd be playing the Grammy Awards on the same evening as the Palladium show.
It was also revealed today that Timberlake is set to play this year's BRIT Awards, Feb. 20 in London's O2 Arena. He last played the show in 2004, when he captured awards for Best International Album and Best International Male, performed a medley of Justified cuts and dueled with Kylie Minogue.
For his first proper live concert since 2007, Timberlake is playing a charity gig Saturday, Feb. 2, in New Orleans as part of Super Bowl weekend.
Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit & Tie," currently sits at No. 13 on the Hot 100. With The 20/20 Experience set to drop March 19, there's plenty of reason to expect more Timberlake touring news in the near future.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)