Justin Timberlake Releases New Song, 'Mirrors,' After the Grammys (Audio)
After taking the stage at the awards show, the singer released another song off his March 19 release, "The 20/20 Experience."
After taking the stage at the Grammys with Jay-Z (and a post-awards concert at the Hollywood Palladium) on Sunday, Justin Timberlake released a new song from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, in stores March 19. Timberlake debuted "Suit & Tie" in late January, and just last weekend performed two new tracks, "That Girl" and "Pusher Love Girl," for the first time at his DirecTV pre-Super Bowl concert on Feb. 2.
His fourth 20/20 song, the eight-minute "Mirrors," surfaced late Sunday evening. (The song is available on iTunes.)
It was teased Sunday on Timberlake's official Twitter that there would be a surprise coming. "Big news coming out after Justin's #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or you'll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT," the tweet read, with some speculating that it was the Target announcement.
At this rate, it won't be long until the majority of Timberlake's album will be previewed prior to its March release.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!