Justin Timberlake Releases New Song, 'Mirrors,' After the Grammys (Audio)
After taking the stage at the awards show, the singer released another song off his March 19 release, "The 20/20 Experience."
After taking the stage at the Grammys with Jay-Z (and a post-awards concert at the Hollywood Palladium) on Sunday, Justin Timberlake released a new song from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, in stores March 19. Timberlake debuted "Suit & Tie" in late January, and just last weekend performed two new tracks, "That Girl" and "Pusher Love Girl," for the first time at his DirecTV pre-Super Bowl concert on Feb. 2.
His fourth 20/20 song, the eight-minute "Mirrors," surfaced late Sunday evening. (The song is available on iTunes.)
It was teased Sunday on Timberlake's official Twitter that there would be a surprise coming. "Big news coming out after Justin's #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or you'll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT," the tweet read, with some speculating that it was the Target announcement.
At this rate, it won't be long until the majority of Timberlake's album will be previewed prior to its March release.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch