Justin Timberlake Releases New Song, 'Mirrors,' After the Grammys (Audio)
After taking the stage at the awards show, the singer released another song off his March 19 release, "The 20/20 Experience."
After taking the stage at the Grammys with Jay-Z (and a post-awards concert at the Hollywood Palladium) on Sunday, Justin Timberlake released a new song from his forthcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, in stores March 19. Timberlake debuted "Suit & Tie" in late January, and just last weekend performed two new tracks, "That Girl" and "Pusher Love Girl," for the first time at his DirecTV pre-Super Bowl concert on Feb. 2.
His fourth 20/20 song, the eight-minute "Mirrors," surfaced late Sunday evening. (The song is available on iTunes.)
It was teased Sunday on Timberlake's official Twitter that there would be a surprise coming. "Big news coming out after Justin's #Grammys performance. Stay tuned or you'll miss it! #moreJT -teamJT," the tweet read, with some speculating that it was the Target announcement.
At this rate, it won't be long until the majority of Timberlake's album will be previewed prior to its March release.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Spooky Shocker
- This Is What 'Forrest Gump' Would Look Like If Wes Anderson Directed It (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o & Scarlett Johansson Lend Their Voices to 'The Jungle Book'
- The Third 'Hobbit' Movie Has a New Subtitle: 'The Battle of the Five Armies'