Justin Timberlake Reveals '20/20' Album Cover, Track List
The singer appears behind an eye machine in the black and white image shot by Tom Munro.
Justin Timberlake on Wednesday unveiled the full track listing for his upcoming The 20/20 Experience comeback album, as well as a black and white album cover image.
Timberlake appears in a tuxedo and bowtie on the cover, standing behind a large eye machine. In the forefront are his initials, JT, and the album’s title in gold lettering. According to the announcement on Timberlake’s official website, the singer was photographed by world-famous photographer Tom Munro.
The image served as an interactive experience to discover more, including a complete, hand-written track list for the release. See the complete list below. Several of the songs will appear familiar to New Orleans concert-goers, as the pop star debuted multiple tracks at a Super Bowl weekend show.
Timberlake is due to make his first televised performance in several years at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. Later that night, he’ll hit the stage at the Hollywood Palladium for a full set.
The 20/20 Experience, Timberlake’s first album since 2006’s FutureSex/LoveSounds, is due out March 19.
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
Don’t Hold the Wall
Let the Groove Get In
Blue Ocean Floor
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- J.K. Rowling Publishes New Story On Pottermore Revealing Inspiration Behind Dolores Umbridge
- Pop Stars Everywhere, Take a Lesson From 5 Seconds of Summer: If You Can't Make Your Point, Don't
- Chris Rock Counts Down The Year's Top 5 Halloween Costumes
- Nation, The Last Episode Of 'The Colbert Report' Will Air On December 18
- Watch Sofia Coppola's Insanely Charming Holiday Gap Ads (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food