Justin Timberlake Sets Live Return for Super Bowl Charity Show (Video)
The "Suit & Tie" singer, making his music comeback, will perform at a New Orleans event on Feb. 2.
Justin Timberlake is returning to the stage.
Less than one month after the singer-turned-actor exploded back onto the music scene with "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, Timberlake will perform his first solo concert in several years during Super Bowl weekend.
Timberlake will perform his new single, expected to hit the top 10 on Billboard's Hot 100 this week, at the DirecTV Super Saturday Night event Feb. 2 at the DTV SuperFan Stadium in New Orleans. The charity concert will benefit Shriners Hospital for Children and feature DJ sets from Questlove before and after Timberlake's performance. Mark Cuban's AXS TV is hosting the event.
The event is tied to the seventh annual Celebrity Beach Bowl, in which Hollywood stars hit the field for a game of football on the eve of the Super Bowl. This year's roster includes Snoop Dogg, Josh Hutcherson, Chase Crawford, Nina Dobrev, Jenny McCarthy, Matt Bomer, Sports Illustrated swimsuit models Chrissy Teigen and Hannah Davis and NFL Hall of Famers Deion Sanders and Warren Moon.
On Wednesday, MTV released a sneak preview of Timberlake's upcoming lyric video for "Suit & Tie" (watch below). The full clip is slated for release Jan. 24.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum
- Questlove: Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Is A Game-Changer
- Eva Longoria Says The Way The Child Refugee Crisis Has Been Handled Is ‘Un-American'