Justin Timberlake's 'TKO' Video Is a Knockout (Video)
Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough co-stars in the singer's latest offering.
[Warning: Spoilers ahead.]
Justin Timberlake's new video for "TKO" is a knock-down, drag-out good time, with the singer getting into a bit of a mess with co-star Riley Keough (Elvis Presley's granddaughter) in a slickly produced and thematic seven-minute clip.
Written by Timberlake and director Ryan Reichenfeld, the "TKO" clip splices scenes from a cushy loft -- where Timberlake and Keough engage in various adult activities -- and a not-too-distant future where the singer is roped behind a moving truck driven on a dusty road by his lady.
Whatever JT did to end up in such a bad spot is unclear -- Keough does deliver a cast-iron skillet to the star's cranium, so we assume something pretty god-awful. Through it all, Timberlake keep his chin up and continues to sing even while being dragged to his demise.
"TKO" is Timberlake's latest single off The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2), which earlier this month became his second album to top the Billboard 200 this year, selling 350,000 copies in its first week.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup