Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Engaged (Report)
The rapper and reality star have been dating since early 2012.
Rapper Kanye West and reality TV star Kim Kardashian are engaged, E! News reports.
The two pop culture icons, who are parents to 4-month-old daughter North, have been dating since early 2012. According to E!, the network that airs the highly successful Keeping Up With the Kardashians series, West proposed in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco on Monday night, which also happened to be Kardashian's birthday.
The hip-hop star is in the Bay Area for his current Yeezus Tour, which is scheduled to stop in San Jose, Calif. on Tuesday night. The trek kicked off this past weekend and has already made headlines for its theatrical visuals -- which include a Jesus who shares the stage with West -- and a wardrobe malfunction.
Hours before popping the question to his longtime crush, West was a presenter at the Hollywood Film Awards.
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to reps for West and Kardashian for confirmation.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Joaquin Phoenix Is Reportedly in Talks For 'Doctor Strange': Here's Why That's a Good Thing
- 'The Judge' Selected For TIFF 2014 Opening Film
- Here's What You Need to Know About 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Trailer
- What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV?