Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Engaged (Report)
The rapper and reality star have been dating since early 2012.
Rapper Kanye West and reality TV star Kim Kardashian are engaged, E! News reports.
The two pop culture icons, who are parents to 4-month-old daughter North, have been dating since early 2012. According to E!, the network that airs the highly successful Keeping Up With the Kardashians series, West proposed in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco on Monday night, which also happened to be Kardashian's birthday.
The hip-hop star is in the Bay Area for his current Yeezus Tour, which is scheduled to stop in San Jose, Calif. on Tuesday night. The trek kicked off this past weekend and has already made headlines for its theatrical visuals -- which include a Jesus who shares the stage with West -- and a wardrobe malfunction.
Hours before popping the question to his longtime crush, West was a presenter at the Hollywood Film Awards.
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to reps for West and Kardashian for confirmation.
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler