Kanye West Reveals 'Yeezus' Album Cover (Photo)
It looks like a simple CD case with a piece of red tape on it.
Kanye West has debuted the album cover for Yeezus. While it's not entirely clear how the package will be presented in its retail form, it looks like a clear CD case with a red piece of tape attached with the title scribbled in permanent marker.
The official version is similar to the one that had been circulating since the artist's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, posted an Instagram photo teasing the release date of the album, June 18.
In anticipation of Yeezus, West debuted songs "New Slaves" and "Black Skinhead" on the recent season finale of Saturday Night Live.
He has also attempted (to apparent varying degrees of success) to project the music videos of his songs on buildings in cities across the world.
Yeezus is the follow-up to West's critically acclaimed 2010 album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits