Kanye West Reveals 'Yeezus' Album Cover (Photo)
It looks like a simple CD case with a piece of red tape on it.
Kanye West has debuted the album cover for Yeezus. While it's not entirely clear how the package will be presented in its retail form, it looks like a clear CD case with a red piece of tape attached with the title scribbled in permanent marker.
The official version is similar to the one that had been circulating since the artist's girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, posted an Instagram photo teasing the release date of the album, June 18.
In anticipation of Yeezus, West debuted songs "New Slaves" and "Black Skinhead" on the recent season finale of Saturday Night Live.
He has also attempted (to apparent varying degrees of success) to project the music videos of his songs on buildings in cities across the world.
Yeezus is the follow-up to West's critically acclaimed 2010 album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
What's Hot In Music
- The Letterman Years: Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Show That Changed Comedy Forever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer: At the Very End of the World, Everything Looks Insane
- The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah Is Already in Trouble on Twitter [Updated]
- Ludacris on Ludaversal, Paul Walker, and Reinventing Himself
- 'The Breakfast Club': Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy Look Back 30 Years Later (EXCLUSIVE)
- Don't Mess With Melissa McCarthy in New 'Spy' Trailer
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Recap: Most Couples Sizzle and Few Fizzle on Latin Night
- 'Furious 7' Star Dwayne Johnson on Family, Cheesy Lines, and 'Furious 8' (VIDEO)