Katy Perry Offers to Write Hillary Clinton Campaign Theme Song
"You already did! Keep letting us hear you Roar," the former Secretary of State responded to the pop star.
Maybe Hillary Clinton will take up Katy Perry's offer to write a campaign theme song.
The former secretary of state, currently on a media tour to promote her book, Hard Choices, replied to the pop star's Friday offer, mentioning Perry's hit song "Roar."
.@katyperry Well that’s not a Hard Choice. You already did! Keep letting us hear you Roar.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 22, 2014
Clinton, who has given high-profile interviews to ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News and CNN in the last several weeks, has been diligent about promoting her new book. (The politician has been so on-message, in fact, that the Daily Show ran a segment on June 18 noting the many times Clinton mentions the title of her book during a CNN town hall.)
On Thursday, Clinton appeared in Los Angeles at The Grove's Barnes & Noble book signing. Glee actor Chris Colfer was there and tweeted about getting a signed copy of the book.
Perry may have to wait a bit longer before writing a campaign song. Clinton has been insistent in interviews that she has no plans to announce a run for president anytime soon, though she told ABC News' Diane Sawyer she'll make a decision by "the end of the year."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014