Katy Perry Promotional Truck Hit by Drunk Driver
A collision in a Pennsylvania parking lot totaled the cab of the pop star's golden carriage.
Promotion for Katy Perry's forthcoming Prism album has centered on a trickle of video clips and several massive 18-wheeler trucks colored in gold and adorned in album release copy, one of which was hit by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania on Friday evening.
According to TMZ, a semi-truck slammed into Perry’s ride (she has not been riding in the trucks -- as of yet) and caused significant damage to the cab of the massive hulk of steel.
The driver and passengers of the Perry mobile are said to be OK. As for the individual who crashed into the truck at a Wal-Mart parking lot, that person is being arrested for driving under the influence.
Soon after news broke of the collision, Perry stylist Johnny Wujek tweeted, "Can't slow us down."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration