Katy Perry Promotional Truck Hit by Drunk Driver
A collision in a Pennsylvania parking lot totaled the cab of the pop star's golden carriage.
Promotion for Katy Perry's forthcoming Prism album has centered on a trickle of video clips and several massive 18-wheeler trucks colored in gold and adorned in album release copy, one of which was hit by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania on Friday evening.
According to TMZ, a semi-truck slammed into Perry’s ride (she has not been riding in the trucks -- as of yet) and caused significant damage to the cab of the massive hulk of steel.
The driver and passengers of the Perry mobile are said to be OK. As for the individual who crashed into the truck at a Wal-Mart parking lot, that person is being arrested for driving under the influence.
Soon after news broke of the collision, Perry stylist Johnny Wujek tweeted, "Can't slow us down."
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- U.S. Investigation Finds North Korea Was Responsible For Sony Hack
- Why Is Katie Couric Giving Stephen Collins a Forum to Defend Sexual Abuse?
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)