Coachella 2012: Katy Perry Rocks Friday the 13th-Inspired Look on Festival’s First Night
The singer partied at DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party, with a look she described as "The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt."
Katy Perry celebrated the first night of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in gothic high style, arriving in an outfit honoring Friday the 13th.
Perry partied at the DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party with a look inspired by 90s witch flick The Craft, tweeting ahead of the event under the hashtag #takemyscars, a reference to the film.
Perry arrived at the event in a party van packed with about 10 friends, including jewelry designer Markus Molinari. The bunch was reportedly excited for the festival, whose lineup includes Radiohead, The Black Keys, and Snoop Dog.
Before the party, the singer tweeted:
“Pretty stoked about my 90's The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt meets Ty from Clueless lewk 4 dis wknd
The singer’s ensemble was completed by purple hair courtesy of LA stylist Rick Henry, and black boots resembling those worn by Neve Campbell in The Craft. Her rockin' unusual tights were from House of Holland for Pretty Polly.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status