Coachella 2012: Katy Perry Rocks Friday the 13th-Inspired Look on Festival’s First Night
The singer partied at DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party, with a look she described as "The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt."
Katy Perry celebrated the first night of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in gothic high style, arriving in an outfit honoring Friday the 13th.
Perry partied at the DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party with a look inspired by 90s witch flick The Craft, tweeting ahead of the event under the hashtag #takemyscars, a reference to the film.
Perry arrived at the event in a party van packed with about 10 friends, including jewelry designer Markus Molinari. The bunch was reportedly excited for the festival, whose lineup includes Radiohead, The Black Keys, and Snoop Dog.
Before the party, the singer tweeted:
“Pretty stoked about my 90's The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt meets Ty from Clueless lewk 4 dis wknd
The singer’s ensemble was completed by purple hair courtesy of LA stylist Rick Henry, and black boots resembling those worn by Neve Campbell in The Craft. Her rockin' unusual tights were from House of Holland for Pretty Polly.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: Bachelorette Andi Plays the No-ly Wed Game, James Franco's Selfie Tutorial (VIDEO)
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Neon Hitch's New Single 'Yard Sale' - Listen Now! (Exclusive Premiere)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Steps Out in East Hampton for 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' Screening!
- Bradley Cooper & Sienna Miller Begin Filming Their Second Movie Together, 'Adam Jones'!
- Sam Heughan & Caitriona Balfe Are Picture Perfect at 'Outlander' Screening