Coachella 2012: Katy Perry Rocks Friday the 13th-Inspired Look on Festival’s First Night
The singer partied at DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party, with a look she described as "The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt."
Katy Perry celebrated the first night of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in gothic high style, arriving in an outfit honoring Friday the 13th.
Perry partied at the DETAILS @ Midnight Coachella Party with a look inspired by 90s witch flick The Craft, tweeting ahead of the event under the hashtag #takemyscars, a reference to the film.
Perry arrived at the event in a party van packed with about 10 friends, including jewelry designer Markus Molinari. The bunch was reportedly excited for the festival, whose lineup includes Radiohead, The Black Keys, and Snoop Dog.
Before the party, the singer tweeted:
“Pretty stoked about my 90's The Craft meets Garbage meets Tank Girl meets early No Doubt meets Ty from Clueless lewk 4 dis wknd
The singer’s ensemble was completed by purple hair courtesy of LA stylist Rick Henry, and black boots resembling those worn by Neve Campbell in The Craft. Her rockin' unusual tights were from House of Holland for Pretty Polly.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead