Ke$ha To Debut Book About Her Life Nov. 20
"My Crazy Beautiful Life" will offer a “revealing” look at the young singer’s story.
Ke$ha has announced the release of a memoir chronicling her quick rise to fame.
The Grammy-nominated singer has signed with Touchstone for her aptly titled memoir My Crazy Beautiful Life.
The book will feature a series of photos and text to chart her life from her childhood in Nashville to starting out in the music industry to her most recent “Get Sleazy” tour.
“In less than three years I've gone from being the worst waitress in LA to living out my childhood dreams of singing my songs to people all over the world,” she said in statement announcing the project.
Touchstone added My Crazy Beautiful Life will offer a “revealing” and “more complete picture” of the "Tik Tok" singer’s life.
Publication is scheduled for Nov. 20, two weeks in advance of the Dec. 4 debut of Warrior, her second full-length album.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- INTERVIEW: Chloë Grace Moretz, Liana Liberato, and Gayle Forman on If I Stay
- Dead Daisies and Beyond: Chats with Dizzy Reed, The Verve Pipe's Brian Vander Ark, Jean-Luc Ponty and Uriah Heep's Mick Box
- The Ever Changing Face of the Music Industry
- Michael Egan Can't Find A Lawyer In Case Against Bryan Singer
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Comic-Book Sequel