Ke$ha To Debut Book About Her Life Nov. 20
"My Crazy Beautiful Life" will offer a “revealing” look at the young singer’s story.
Ke$ha has announced the release of a memoir chronicling her quick rise to fame.
The Grammy-nominated singer has signed with Touchstone for her aptly titled memoir My Crazy Beautiful Life.
The book will feature a series of photos and text to chart her life from her childhood in Nashville to starting out in the music industry to her most recent “Get Sleazy” tour.
“In less than three years I've gone from being the worst waitress in LA to living out my childhood dreams of singing my songs to people all over the world,” she said in statement announcing the project.
Touchstone added My Crazy Beautiful Life will offer a “revealing” and “more complete picture” of the "Tik Tok" singer’s life.
Publication is scheduled for Nov. 20, two weeks in advance of the Dec. 4 debut of Warrior, her second full-length album.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Things Look Very Grim in the 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Trailer (VIDEO)