Ke$ha To Debut Book About Her Life Nov. 20
"My Crazy Beautiful Life" will offer a “revealing” look at the young singer’s story.
Ke$ha has announced the release of a memoir chronicling her quick rise to fame.
The Grammy-nominated singer has signed with Touchstone for her aptly titled memoir My Crazy Beautiful Life.
The book will feature a series of photos and text to chart her life from her childhood in Nashville to starting out in the music industry to her most recent “Get Sleazy” tour.
“In less than three years I've gone from being the worst waitress in LA to living out my childhood dreams of singing my songs to people all over the world,” she said in statement announcing the project.
Touchstone added My Crazy Beautiful Life will offer a “revealing” and “more complete picture” of the "Tik Tok" singer’s life.
Publication is scheduled for Nov. 20, two weeks in advance of the Dec. 4 debut of Warrior, her second full-length album.
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler