Kelly Rowland Engaged to Manager
The "X Factor" judge will walk down the aisle with boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.
Kelly Rowland is getting ready to meet at the altar.
The former Destiny's Child member and current The X Factor judge is engaged to her manager, Tim Witherspoon, a source confirms to The Hollywood Reporter. Rumors surrounding the engagement started when Rowland was seen wearing a large diamond ring in a video on a friend's Instagram account, according to Us Weekly.
Rowland was previously engaged to football player Roy Williams before they ended their relationship in January 2005, two months before their planned wedding.
In her latest single, "Dirty Laundry," Rowland sings about an abusive boyfriend and her jealousy of former Destiny’s Child group member Beyonce. "It was very emotional. It took me days to record," Rowland told Billboard about the track. "I had to get past being so upset and actually sing the song, not sob through it."
Rowland's fourth studio album, Talk a Good Game, was released June 18.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup