Kelly Rowland Releases 'Dirty Laundry' Video Amid Lost-at-Sea Reports
The former Destiny’s Child singer was among a group of private boat passengers who were rescued by the Coast Guard over the weekend in Cape Cod.
Kelly Rowland shows off her swimming skills in her new video for “Dirty Laundry,” but luckily the singer didn’t have to put them to the test when she became lost at sea on Friday.
Rowland was among a group of passengers on a private boat that was following a commercial whale-watching vessel north of Provincetown, Mass. The Coast Guard was forced to send a commercial towboat operator to rescue the boat after its captain lost sight of the whale-watching vessel and became disoriented. According to TowBoat U.S. Provincetown’s Facebook page, the lost boat was located about 33 miles north of Provincetown.
Meanwhile, Rowland swims through her pain in the newly released video for her emotional track “Dirty Laundry.” As she sings about an abusive boyfriend and her jealousy of former Destiny’s Child group member Beyonce, Rowland is seen in a black swimsuit, diving underwater and watching herself in the mirror as she reminisces about her unhappy past.
“It was very emotional. It took me days to record,” Rowland told Billboard of the track. “I had to get past being so upset and actually sing the song, not sob through it.”
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- 'Revenge': Victoria's RSVP Throws A Huge Wrench In Emily's Plans (VIDEO)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini-Series Premiere Puts Bonnie In Charge Of Duo's Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Returns To Storybrooke, But Peter Pan Is Planning A Curse (VIDEO)
- Kandi Burruss And Fantasia Barrino Tired Of Wendy Williams Attacking Them (VIDEO)
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction